Wednesday, October 18, 2006

AIR-BORNE.....OF CABIN CREW (drools), ET AL.....


Hey guys....I'm back.....

After a long and a very very tiring flight....I'm here!!!

After 9/11...and the London bombings....and then later the foiled terror attack at Heathrow.....I think any Muslim-looking traveler (like me).....has to be lucky to go to certain countries without being questioned....and without having his bags rummaged through.....and I think I was purely lucky.....(did the immigration guy think I was pretty to let me go off with just a smile......; )....)

Anyway.....I'm here now and it's cold and raining........and so at home.....doing nothing.....

My flight was good.....and I spent those boring hours......eating......drinking........and letching at those flight attendants.......GOD they look good !!!......but then......they are not THAT good-looking.....but there is something about them that makes you wanna look at them.....is it 'coz they have that *gay* tag on them.......that makes them extra attractive......I dunno.....but they look dishy !!!

My first leg had only stewardesses (sigh).......but the next leg had an all male crew (WOW).....all hunky European men in uniforms!!!! .....kind of also makes you wonder what fun will they be having after the flight......do they have wild orgies to relieve themselves of their flight stress ???.....have to be one of them to know.......

Also......had a great time looking at those hot Arab men at one of the stop-overs......I have this thing for Arabs......and I think they are the hottest men in the world.....but sadly......the fact that you have to be careful with them lest you break the stringent laws (actually I don't really know what laws they have......but I guess these countries have laws where gay men are prosecuted or rather killed....remember Iran).....refrains me from even making them my masturbatory fantasies.....sad but true.......

Was really hoping to meet some one on the way with whom I can be friends with.....preferably some hot guy......but with my kind of luck.......I shouldn't have hoped for something like this....but always optimistic.......maybe while going back I will.....who knows !!!

And anyway....of other things.....watched....*Devil wears Prada*.......and that reminded me of two things.....

1. Mine and `not-mine Emily.....(relevant people will get this one).....big HI to both of you.....

2. And the fact that I was once some Miranda's Emily.....and before I knew......I was someone else's Miranda....but glad to have come out of that circle.....now.....

....and as a critic did not like the movie one bit......sorry guys.....just not my type of movie......

9 Comments:

Blogger Tales of the City said...

Cabin Crew do not all have sex. They go out and drink. End of Story. My Pilot mate(for BA) got a blowjob off a hostie.. and offer from a steward. But thats it. I know a Steward who flies into Chennai and Bangalore who picked up a local in the hotel gym and had horny sex..

1:06 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

no hanuman.....I am still on my vacation......when I said "I'm back".....I meant - back to blogging....(actually I'm your guest now !!!)

thanks for the info cutect.....but somehow I am fascinated by this airline job.....aren't you ???

3:47 PM  
Blogger VJ said...

Hi Jerry,
Couldn't read your blog for weeks together (8 weeks i guess!)... Atlast found sometime to catch up.

Actually i have moved out to Scotland and was held up with work!

Nice to see you writing consistently!

Cheers!

10:34 PM  
Blogger ramo said...

Gee, cabin crew in an orgy! Sounds exciting. I hope you soon try out some of those phoren hotties in bed. Take care!

1:27 AM  
Blogger Lil Mizfit said...

I agree with Ramo. cabin crew in an orgy DOES sound exciting! BTW, like u , i too finf Arab men HOT! it's just that i've heard so many tales abt them that i feel quesy to try anything more than ogling...

2:50 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

Get Jerky !!!....Ramo and Ms. Fit....

8:26 PM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

Good to see you back.....VJ......

(have you managed to find out what the scots wear beneath their kilts ???)

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyway, where have you been ??!!
(ok, too curious, sorry...)

nice to read you again...

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nice to go through ur blog..
'd like to get in touch with u..
u can cont me at - niraj_narang@yahoo.com
regards,
niraj

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home