Friday, August 11, 2006

MY HAPPY PLACE.....




The topic for the day will make you guys think that I have gone nuts……but I too have a *HAPPY PLACE*.......

Some guys think that this concept of *HAPPY PLACE*.....is for nutters.....but what the heck…..this is my blog……and no one has actually seen me to point a finger at me and say that I am the nutty/ loony guy…..

I think about my *HAPPY PLACE* when I am in a sad mood and get pepped up…….I get myself transported to this *Happy Place*……and imagine that I am there….it does improve my mood immediately……

Now at present…..my mood is great and so is the weather (right now in Mumbai)…..and I do not know why I thought of the *Happy Place* but I did……

What is my *Happy Place* like???.....it is a tropical paradise……and I am the only person in it…….no one else is there…..( I would love to have my parents and my brother in it….but they are safe in their own *Happy Places*)……I have absolutely no worries….no tensions……no deadlines to meet……no one to think about……

The air is fresh and there is always a gentle breeze……there are flowers everywhere……of many different colors and various shapes….with a sweet fragrance…..

There are many many butterflies…..and humming bees….and blue moths……and small birds are chirping on small trees…….

There is a babbling brook going into a small lake of clear, sweet, warm water…..where you can swim…..and next to it is a small patch of soft green grass where you can lie down after a swim……

The sky is blue….of course….with a Rainbow!!!

So do you have a *Happy Place* as well…..or am I the only delusional one???

1 Comments:

Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

; )...hanuman.....

when you get bored of playing with your hot-gymnastic-men-sans-clothes....in your *happy place*....send them over to mine!!!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home