Thursday, August 10, 2006

BUDDY SEARCH…..

I always complain that I am lonely and keep feeling miserable about it……but now I think that I am entirely to be blamed for this…..

I do have a lot of friends….but they tend to be busy at times and if I am incidentally free when they are busy……I have nothing to do and no one to go out with…..

Being in the closet adds up to the disadvantage as well….as I cannot accept any kind of proposition either over gay.com or otherwise in the fear of outing myself…..I guess this is a phase and will pass off soon…..but till then….this is not the way to meet people…..

Now my regular schedule consists of going to my clinics and performing surgeries……so the only people I meet at work are other doctors……and either they are old…..or the ones I know…..are not interesting or good-looking enough…….

And of course….you cannot hit on your patients…….however hot they are…..too un-professional…….

The only other place I go to other than my work-place is my gym…..and that too irregularly…..but still I have some hope there ……

And I am working on it too…..it’s just that the progress is so slow that the wait seems to be painful……and I continue to be buddy-less!!!

So what do I do????

I know for a fact that I am not the kind to just sit back and relax……and now I am thinking of ways and means to increase my friend circle…..

Maybe I will join some leisure activity group…..but taking time out for such a thing will be difficult in my daily routine……..

I also think a good way to go is to look for friends is……over the net……probably by being a part of local net groups with common interest….of course…..sans my *jerry* identity….(if at all anyone local reads my blog….)…..

Gosh….I wish there were pubs here…..where I could just drop in single…..sit on a bar-stool….order a drink….and chat with guys around me……



P.S. Watching some song with Rahul Bose in it….and methinks he is gay….

2 Comments:

Blogger ramo said...

I know it is hard to control when you see a hot patient. I doubt if I can, but it is really bad to mix profession with personal life.

I also think Rahul Bose is gay. He is one of those sexy indians too. I saw him first in Split-Wide-Open movie. There were gays in it but not him.

2:40 AM  
Blogger jerry_mumbai said...

yeah....ramo....i used to find Rahul Bose sexy.....but not any more.....but i still think he is gay....and did enjoy the movie, Split Wide Open.....

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home