Friday, August 11, 2006

A RARE COMMODITY…..

Today, I was pissed off on one of my so-called *colleagues*…..and explicitly expressed my differences…….

It is just that I do not trust him whatsoever……and think that he is really sly and will stab you in the back……

He actually has just started working and has joined something like our practice group …..but already he has started to annoy people…..

But what got me thinking was……am I misjudging and consequently mis-trusting him without even giving him a fair chance???

Why has *TRUST* become such a rare commodity???

Is it just with me or the rest of the people are non-trusting as well??? And have other people really become non-trustworthy???

Once bitten twice shy……and that principle applies here…..

I think personally….I used to be one of those guys who used to believe in goodness of people and always think that they should be given more than a fair chance and would try to think from their point of view…..

But now I have realized through my previous experiences that people do not waste time in taking advantage of you and all that you get in return is a big disappointment…..and I trust people a lot less now……

I still do believe in the goodness of people in general and still want to think that they are nice and they will never cheat or swindle you….or hurt you….though these people are much lesser in number…..

So how do you filter out these people and trust only them and no one else……difficult…..no...impossible!!!

I think the best way is not to trust anyone till they prove themselves to be worthy of it……

Anyway…….about my gay self…..there is absolutely nothing happening right now…..neither have I gone to the gym nor anywhere else……so the only satisfaction I get is through my fantasies…..(current masturbatory fantasy……dark hairy men with great butts)…….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home