Sunday, August 13, 2006

GAY MAN OUT.......

My schedule for Sunday was a visit to the gym in the morning (after almost one week) and later in the evening to the beach……..and loads of guys…..at both the places…..

I dunno why…..but I was kinda playing…….spot the gay guy with my own self…..though there was no chance to ratify my claims….it was fun……

In a western city where there are gay men who keep flaunting their identity….it is different…but in India it is sometimes hilarious to see a straight couple where the male partner turns all the way around to check you out…..

Starting with the gym……there were more guys than usual….(I am counting only the *lickable* ones)……and overall I had a good time working-out after a long time……

There was this one guy who was looking at me and does so every-time he works-out….and I am almost sure that he prefers dick…..

And there is this other guy with a great smile……I love to watch him while he works out especially when he is doing leg-curls…….now I had a chance to chat with this guy……for a long time…...and previously I had thought that this guy is gay as well and supposedly-bengali…..now both the things have been proved wrong……..he is a gujju and married (that does not mean he is str8….but he kept talking about hot girls as well)…..

And then there was this tall cute guy who….I am sure…..checked out my butt in the locker-room……when I came out of the shower….now there I see hope…..this was the first time I saw him in the gym……and I hope he is a regular member…….and I see him often…..

Proceeding to the beach……I dunno whether the Juhu beach has lately become a gay cruising area…..I have been going there for ages and have never thought about it as a cruising place for gays….but there are so many desperate-looking men and couples (male)….who will look at you or one partner will point you to the other partner not so subtly…..that it sometimes makes you wonder if you are looking funny / weird / camp / too desperate yourself…….

But looking at the way some guys were looking / staring …….it was probably easy to point a fag amongst the crowd and the chances of you going wrong were slim…..

Also spotted was a group of hunky….buffed-up….guys in a group sitting on the ramp leading to the beach in the *Razz Rhino* lane….they were definitely gay……

So I did spot quite a few *Gay* candidates……but did anyone spot me out….don’t really know…....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home